Whatever the story or feature, journalists need to find experts quickly and easily for quotes, articles and interviews on radio and television as well as newspapers and magazines.
Expertsources provides you and your organisation with a simple and remarkably low-cost way of continually telling journalists that you are available to provide comment and opinion on your specialist subjects.
By registering here, your details are always displayed to the media whenever a journalist keyword search matches one or more of the keywords you have included for yourself.
How will Expertsources benefit me or my organisation?
- Continually raising your media profile
- Providing extra Radio & TV interviews
- Providing more quotes and articles in Newspapers & Magazines.
- Producing valuable, free editorial publicity for the organisation or business you represent.
- Supplying extra opportunities for you to influence opinion-formers and broadcast your key messages to a wider audience.
Expertsources is simple to use and, with more than 5,000 recorded media searches a month, is the most effective way for individual professional experts, academics, companies, associations, charities and business consultants to promote themselves and their organisations directly to regional, national and international journalists.
Expertsources launched in October 2004
and is updated daily by a team of media professionals
headed by Executive Editor Bob Mills - a journalist
with more than 30 years’ experience in newspapers,
radio and television news, current affairs and